Very easy, and quick, spring replacement with all necessary special tools supplied with the kit (unlike others!!). Compression and rebound damping can be adjusted with using any tools as can the hydraulic preload adjust (if weight is removed from the front i.e. when machine is on under-yoke stand) or with the simple tool provided when weight is on the front suspension.
- Spring preload (hydraulic)
- Compression (24 clicks)
- Rebound (24 clicks)
- Longer length
- Hydraulic piston with FPS system (Bitubo Patent) Ø27mm, machined from Ergal.
- Cartridge rods with Ø10mm with friction reducing coating.
- Mechanical bottom-out with polyurethane bump stop.
- CrSi steel springs, with heat treatment, stabilizing procedure and final shot-peening with steel balls.
- Fork cap with integrated hydraulic spring preload (Bitubo Patent)
- Independent damping adjustment for compression and rebound
- Coaxial compensation chamber (Bitubo Patent)
- Ergal cartridge body with internal static friction reducing coating
- Separate damping and lubrication fluids
INCLUDED IN THE KIT:
Mounting instructions including recommended oil viscosity and level, according to the experiences and data collected by Bitubo's R&D Team. Adjustment and installing tools. Oil Fuchs-Silkolene offering high smoothness. Fork leg adjustment cover.